As a fresh chemistry graduate, your CV should not be void of relevant experiences though you’ve not had any paid experience. Read through this Chemistry Science fresh graduate CV sample and gain knowledge of how a great fresh graduate CV in Chemistry Science should look like.
Good luck with writing your CV!
Chemistry Science Fresh Graduate CV Sample
: 080xxxx : dorakunyile@domain
High-energy and focused Chemistry graduate; with field experience in the area of water treatment and sewage management. Excellent at building relationships with customers, colleagues and leaders. Able to learn new skills and techniques quickly, for optimum performance and productivity.
Date of Birth: 19th December 1993
Languages: English, Mandarin and Yoruba (Fluent)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Works effectively under pressure with little or no supervision, and where both demanding and stringent deadlines are present.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint).
Chemistry Teacher (NYSC Year)- College of Islamic Sciences Boriya [2018- 2019]
Taught over 45 students (SS1-SS3) Chemistry Science. Prepared lesson notes, administered classes, conducted assessments, marked exam scripts and entered scores into the school record book. Received Students’ academic complaints and conducted mentorship for them.
- Developed a working strategy, of harnessing the everyday natural occurrences, and relating it to the topics to be taught. This method yielded success as it improved the students’ learning experience.
- Improved students’ performance as 70% scored above average in their exams.
Intern- Ogun State Water Corporation [July- Dec 2016]
Assisted the Laboratory Manager in quality control of water, according to the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) specifications. I was also tasked with the responsibility of keeping proper records of laboratory data. Gained exposure to the recycling of sewage as an end waste after water treatment.
- Credited as Best Intern of my set- 2016, for hard work and active participation in laboratory functions.
- Gained field knowledge and training on sewage recycling and management.
- Certificate 1
- Certificate 2
B.Sc. Chemistry- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, 2018.
Grade obtained: Second Class Upper (4.23/5.0).
Tips for Writing a Chemistry Science Fresh Graduate CV
- Include Internships, Volunteer experiences and/or training.
- All your past experiences would be written in past tense, while your recent work experience should be written in the present tense.
- When writing achievements or duties carried out; include specifics that will help your CV stand out. Things like numbers (valuation), specific names of places and tools, will help your CV look more convincing.
- When writing your chemistry science CV with no work experience, it’s important that you showcase certifications, that show you’ve been preparing for a career in chemistry science.
Key Points of a Chemistry Science CV without Work Paid Experience
- Introduces you to the employer.
- Responds to the requirements of the vacancy.
- Attracts the employers’ interest.
- Doesn’t include too many “I” statements, which can run the risk of disengaging the reader.
What to Include in a Good Chemistry Science Fresh Graduate CV
- Your name, email address and phone number at the top of the page.
- The name of the places you’ve interned or volunteered.
- The duration spent at the different places of education mentioned.
- List of tools, software and applications, that you can use in line with Chemistry Science.
- A summary of your background that introduces you to the reader.
- A highlight of the skills and experiences you have, that are relevant to the job.
- Referees that are in the same or similar industry.
Other Things to Mention in a Chemistry Science CV without Work Experience
- General skills, that’ll help you work in a team and as part of an organisation.
- Personal attributes that will help you learn, to work in a professional work environment.
- Schoolwork experience or volunteer work, that demonstrates your strengths and attributes.
- Any sporting or community club participation (if relevant).
- Any hobbies or interests that are relevant to the job, or demonstrate your professional experience.
When to Use this Chemistry Science Fresh Graduate CV Sample
- You’re applying for a job that has been advertised.
- You have no prior (paid) work experience.
Hope you found this Chemistry Science Fresh Graduate CV Sample helpful? If you need professional assistance with your CV, contact our CV Experts to work on your Chemistry Science Fresh Graduate CV TODAY!