Our Financial client in Toronto, Ontario is looking to hire Sr. Full Stack Developer for a 12-months contract role.What You Will Do…
- Typical duties may include writing front-end & back-end code, fixing coding bugs, attending daily standups with the team, communicating to stakeholders back and forth.
Must Have SkillsWhat you will need to succeed…
- Working experience with Desktop and Web Development, using React JS, Node JS, C#, ASP.net, RESTAPI webservices.
- Working experience with SQL and NO SQL Databases
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment.
- Strong foundation in data structure, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Deliver and Deployment knowledge.
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding in Web Load Balancing, DNS, TLS, HTTPs, Firewalls, and application security setup
- Hands On experience with OpenShift, Urban Code Deploy, Github and Jenkins deployment methodologies.
- Self-motivated – driven to get results, takes initiative and needs minimum oversight.
- University/College graduate, preferably in computer science or engineering with working experience in application development.
- Ability to hand-code all components
- Scrum, Agile, Jira, Confluence
- Google Analytics
- Experience with implementing user interface libraries such as Material – UI and ANT Design
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
Click on the Link to Apply