How can you contribute?
As a Security & Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing security risks and ensuring an adequate understanding of the confidentiality / integrity / availability requirements for the region and for each laboratory in scope. Your goal is to ensure that risks are mitigated or formally accepted by management, support the implementation of remediations and follow-up regularly with laboratories.
In the role, you will be a part of the Regional IT Security Office for multiple European businesses of the Eurofins Group (Food & feed testing, Environment testing, Sensory testing).
At regional level, the scope includes:
- Establishing a security classification of applications;
- Ensuring that security is considered within the regional architecture, applications, and processes, with a “security by design” approach based on Group standards;
- Ensuring that changes are reviewed and approved prior to release;
- Reviewing/assessing third parties that the region contracts with;
- Preparing answers to client audits/questionnaires.
At laboratory level, the scope includes:
- Adapting policies, procedures, guidelines and/or standards and their implementation to the needs and capabilities of each laboratory, and to regulations applying to each;
- Creating and managing a security plan for each laboratory independently, when needed;
- Prioritizing audits and security scans and supporting laboratories during third party audits;
- Ensuring that adequate inventories of assets, third parties and local processes is maintained, with a special focus on internet facing asset;
- Assessing security posture during M&As and onboarding newly acquired laboratories.
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, IT or similar is preferred, but not required;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role;
- Experience in establishing cyber security and risk metrics for reporting;
- Experience collaborating with legal, audit, operations and compliance teams;
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Experience with Cloud deployments is appreciated;
- Experience with common Information Security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) the European Union Privacy Directives is preferred;
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, and/or Project Management certifications are an asset;
- At ease with managing multiple priorities, ambiguity and rapidly moving business environment;
- Ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong English language skills (written/oral) required. Knowledge of another language is an asset.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary package, including bonus and benefits;
- Extensive on-the-job coaching and training opportunities;
- Challenges within a multi-cultural and cross-regional team as part of the international and fast-growing Eurofins organization;
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are highly encouraged.
- Flexible hybrid working situation, with both on-site and remote work.
- As the role and Eurofins’ IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please ensure to submit your application in English.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 61,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 940 laboratories in 59 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products. In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY