Task and responsibilities
- You are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Master degree in English and a second subject which is recognized by the state of Germany or have completed the German 2nd State Exam.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally You have gathered teaching experience in various school settings
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- You are fluent in English and have advanced German language skills.
- An attractive benefit package encompassing health care, retirement, a relocation allowance and support
- Professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- An open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- State of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- All paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- An excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website. Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer, who values freedom for educators with a creative drive.
See also: 7 Top Recruitment Agencies in Germany for English Speakers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY