Are you a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a flexible, casual home and community nursing job in Red Deer? Find your Work-Life balance with Bayshore!Bayshore is growing and we are seeking a dedicated RN. Join our amazing team as we continue our 50+ year tradition of providing high-quality care to our community. We offer you the chance to make a difference and do meaningful work within the settings and schedules that match your needs and interests.At Bayshore, you create special moments for clients every day. If your calling is to “be the difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!!Why Bayshore?Bayshore strives to take good care of you – while you take care of others:
- Feel rewarded for doing what you love – Do you want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of caring? We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family
- Chart your path – Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer work flexibility designed to empower you. As a Nurse with Bayshore, choose the number of hours you want to work and a schedule that compliments your lifestyle
- Shape the wellbeing of your clients & communities – Take control and use your experience to create special moments for your clients and help us build better communities
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you realize the future you desire and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts
- Work in a safe and healthy work environment – We take health & safety seriously. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE), relevant training in line with evolving health guidelines, and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19
The Work You Will DoAs a Registered Nurse You Will Work To Meet The Diverse Needs Of The Clients You Serve In Your Community By Providing a Wide Range Of Nursing Services
- Build relationships while working one-on-one with your clients to provide care in a facility or in their own home; deliver the highest quality of home health care with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Provide client care by using the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, and counseling
- Provide care according to the established care plan or medical directive of each individual ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, physical comfort, and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
- Perform routine and specialized nursing duties (as qualified) in accordance with company policies and procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Currently looking for 7-day availability between 08:00-20:00 and 20:00-08:00**
RN level nurses who have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current registration with the provincial licensing body.
Current CPR certification required
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements.
Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY