As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide a wide variety of nursing services to patients, families, communities and populations, while taking necessary steps to ensure their safety and well-being. In your role, you will utilize nursing processes, through critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, as well as teach, counsel and advocate on behalf of patients and their families. You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance. You will provide safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Classification: Registered Nurse
- Union: United Nurses of Alberta
- Unit and Program: Auxiliary Long Term Care Nursing
- Primary Location: Vegreville Care Centre
- Location Details: As Per Location
- Multi-Site: At (UNA only)
- FTE: 0.67
- Posting End Date: 08-MAR-2023
- Employee Class: Regular Part Time
- Date Available: 18-MAR-2023
- Hours per Shift: 7.75
- Length of Shift in weeks: 12
- Shifts per cycle: 38
- Shift Pattern: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
- Days Off: As Per Rotation
- Minimum Salary: $37.97
- Maximum Salary: $49.83
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
Completion of an accredited nursing education program. Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA). Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Additional Required Qualifications:
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Minimum of one year Charge Nurse experience in the past 5 years. Minimum of one year Registered Nursing experience in the past 5 years.
See also: Companies in Canada offering sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY