Strategic Program Management & Delivery
- Accountable for strategic program management and overall program delivery for assigned client programs.
- Develops strategic plans, priorities, objectives and budget for assigned programs.
- Directs program execution.Accountable for ensuring programs are delivered on-time, on-budget, within scope and in compliant with all regulatory, environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Directs the development and execution of risk management plans, where required.
- Accountable for meeting performance metrics for assigned programs.
- Provides strong leadership, guidance, coaching and support tothe project management team in the continuous review, identification, development and implementation of processes and technological improvements to optimize program delivery.
- Accountable for meeting profitability targets through effective planning, leadership, operational, financial and risk management, and implementation of process and technological improvements for assigned programs.
- Collaborates with Finance team to ensure ongoing profitability.
- Contributes to the development of product line strategy
- Continuously engages clients in discussions to understand and anticipate needs, identify and recommend additional services
- Develops and implements program expansion plans
- Contributes to product line’s growth by providing input to the development of client retention and acquisition strategies and plans.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders on business pursuits.
- Interfaces and collaborates with client business groups to identify opportunities for additional businesses.
- Contributes to proposal development.
- Actively attends relevant events in order to establish market presence and contribute to brand awareness.Networks to maintain awareness of potential opportunities.
Client Relationship Management
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.Position level of client representatives with whom this position interacts with include those at the executive and senior management level.
- Accountable for resolving escalated issues from project management team members, managing client expectations, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Continuously engages clients in discussions to understand and anticipate needs.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities for additional businesses.
- Accountable for employee engagement, development and performance management, hiring and retention, compensation recommendations
- Leads by example to earn respect and trust of peers, employees and clients.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- University degree in Architecture or Engineering
- At least 15 years of project and program management work experience including at least 5 years of managing a team.
- Fully developed strategic program management abilities
- Exceptionally-skilled business management ability and exceptional business acumen
- Exceptionally-skilled business financial management ability and exceptional financial acumen.Significant experience in meeting financial and business profitability objectives
- Exceptionally skilled at influencing, persuading and negotiating with client representatives at the senior management to executive position level
- Exceptionally skilled at building and managing relationships with client representatives at the senior management to executive level
- Exceptionally skilled at managing client expectations
- Highly skilled at leading and engaging a team of individuals
- Highly skilled at managing vendor performance.
- Possesses a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate innovative practices and technologies in order to deliver value to the client
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications in particular – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, along with ability to quickly learn new applications
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
One or more of the following, an asset:
- Project Management Institute Accreditation
- Program Management Professional Accreditation.
- LEED certification
At BGIS we believe that diversity and inclusion is a key business driver, such that we never lose sight of its importance as it is woven into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals of all backgrounds. We recognize that promoting diversity is an essential component of our continuing pursuit for organizational success!
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY