Community Home Health Care is seeking a Personal Caregiver to become a part of our team! You will provide routine personal care and help to patients within the patient’s home.
We are currently seeking a Helpful, Empathetic, Responsible, and just Outstanding individual to work with a client in the area.
Licensed home care agency seeking to hire LIVE IN Home Care Aide (PCA or HHA) for clients in the greater Westchester County, NY area.
Great way to kickstart your healthcare career!
- Must be 18 or older
- No Experience Required
- 3-4 Day Cases
- COVID-19 Vaccine per NYS (Those who are not vaccinated, without a medical exemption, must get vaccinated for employment)
***Please note that we are not licensed to offer training in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan. Candidates who reside here must already be NYS certified as a PCA or HHA.
Home Care Aide Benefits/Compensation:
- Paid In-service/ Orientation, up to 6 hours
- Holiday Differentials
- Competitive, weekly pay -Direct deposit or VISA Pay Card available.
- PAID, ACCRUED, SICK TIME
- Health Insurance* & FREE annual checkups
- $125 CASH referral bonuses*
- Flexible & local shifts
- Employee rewards & discount programs
- FREE PCA Certification in our local office for qualifying candidates! (2 or 6 days, based on experience)
- Wage Parity Benefits
- May be able to provide transportation to and from cases (COMING SOON!)
Home Care Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide routine individualized care for the client/patient
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as medication reminders and changing bandages
- Keep the client/patient’s living space clean and organized
Home Care Aide Qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older
- Traveling may be required to nearby counties for cases
- No experience necessary, just compassion*
This is a great position for those that have experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Direct Support Professional (DSP), Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Assistant (PA), Caregiver, Customer Service Representative, or anyone looking to break into the healthcare field!
Please note that we are not licensed to offer training in the Bronx or NYC. Candidates who reside here must already be NYS certified as a PCA or HHA.
FREE PCA certification: 1-2 or 6 DAYS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Join our team of beloved & courageous caregivers.
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance.
Salary based on location.
- Some restrictions apply.