Home Care Agency seeking to hiring Caregivers (PCA or HHA) to join our growing team in the Warwick, NY area!
- Must be at least 18 or older
- No college degree required
- No experience necessary, just compassion!
Here’s why Caregivers like working with us:
- Flexible shifts & scheduling options / Flexible start date
- Opportunities for bi-lingual candidates
- Stability – many of our team members have been with our company for years.
OFFERING A FREE PCA CERTIFICATION to eligible candidates*
- Light Housekeeping- Meal Preparation, shopping, laundry.
- Personal Hygiene- Bathing, dressing, feeding.
- Social Interaction, including games, reading, and conversation
- Monitor Vital Signs as instructed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or VISA pay card available!
- Holiday Differentials
- Competitive pay
- PAID orientation & in-service, up to 6 hours
- Health Insurance* & FREE annual health checkups
- Discount program
- PAID, accrued, SICK TIME!
- Caregiver recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program: $125 CASH BONUS
- Cases near your own home – we try to match our caregivers with cases near your house
- Flexible & Local Shifts
- FREE PCA certification program* (1-2 OR 6 days, based on experience)
Join our team of beloved & courageous caregivers.
- 6 North St -Middletown, NY 10940
- 290 Broadway, Suite 6 -Newburgh, NY 12550
Hours: M-Th: 9-5, F: 9-1
A mask or face covering is required to enter the office.
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance. Our agency provides aide, nursing, and therapy services throughout the Hudson Valley.
- Some restrictions may apply
**Pay rate based on location, case, and ability to drive
Keywords: PCA, HHA, Caregiver, Home Care, Assistant, Aide, Urgently Hiring, Health Care, Home Health