- Administer in-home infusions and injections, and provide educational training and supervision in the use of auto-injection and self-injection devices.
- Schedule appointments directly with patients or with designated caregivers.
- Complete visits at the patient’s home or other approved location.
- Provide any follow-up as needed for patient visits.
- Complete required charting in a timely fashion, using our highly automated proprietary system.
- Report any possible adverse events within 24 hours.
- Fulfill other duties as required for the position.
Qualifications and experience:
- Valid RN/RPN license in QC.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on, post-graduation, nursing experience.
- Must be able to work independently to organize, prioritize and schedule patient visits according to patient availability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills in dealing with patients, health professionals, and industry personnel.
- Must have established home office (including computer, internet connection, mobile phone).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must own an insured car.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY