Planning, Preparation and Instruction
- The teacher will create instruction that supports the development of the cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual (supported through the teaching of Montessori Method) growth of the child.
- The teacher will use the School Curriculum and current research based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students.
- The teacher will work with students of various abilities assigned to the classroom. The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each child’s needs.
- The teacher will use various assessment tools / strategies such as observations, continuums of development, portfolios, etc., to help make instructional decisions for individual students.
- The teacher will be responsible for preparing an environment that meets the sensitive period / plan of development of the children he / she works with.
- The teacher will be responsible for preparing an environment in which the furnishings and materials are complete and correspond to the needs of the group; for maintaining a clear, orderly, and attractive Montessori environment, including the care and maintenance of classroom materials and equipment, and maintaining inventory of classroom materials.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jumeirah: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching (Preferred)
See also: Best International Teaching Recruitment Agencies in Dubai