Our office was established in August 2011 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Live-In Carer benefits:
- Award winning training, including City & Guild accredited NVQ level specialist Dementia training
- Excellent rates of pay between £800.00-900.00 p/w
- Flexible & Consistent shift patterns
- Private accommodation & weekly subsidy towards expenses £60 weekly bursary
- Pension scheme
- Full learning and development programme
- Rewards scheme and employee support line
- CAREGiver social events
What does being a Live-In Carer involve?
- Support our local clients – ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship-based care, home help and personal care support
- Provide ongoing, continuity of care
Here at Home Instead Senior Care – Hammersmith & Fulham, Chiswick and Ealing, we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. At Home Instead we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. We are rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) across numerous offices in the UK. The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
Due to client requests, we will only be considering Live In candidates who are fluent in English. At this time, we will also not be considering students for this role. Please apply for one of our other advertised positions if you do not fit these criteria.