We are looking for caregivers that are interested in learning and growing their skills within the senior care industry. Our Companion Caregivers are not only reliable, dependable and honest, but also compassionate and caring. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, bathroom needs, and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping tasks such as laundry and linen changing
- Laying out clothes and assisting with dressing
- Planning and preparing meals
- Providing medication reminders
- Providing transportation to and from appointments
- Helping family members learn safe care techniques
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to interpret the client’s provided plan of care
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
- Tolerance to small pets (i.e. dogs and/or cats)
- Must be able to be reached via phone or email for shift schedules, client updates and/or emergencies
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- Prior experience with dementia patients and senior care, a plus!
WHY JOIN THE INDUSTRY?
- Health benefits available
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support for our caregivers
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.