About the Role:
The CareLinx team is excited to announce a fantastic opportunity coming in 2023. We have a new program set to go live in 2023 that will bring new business to our North Carolina market with clients from a notable healthcare provider, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina.
Participating in this program means you’ll play a pivotal role in assisting these client referrals within their homes to address gaps in care. If interested, you will be asked to join the CareLinx platform which will allow you to connect with families seeking care in your area. As a caregiver on our platform, you’ll gain access to our nationwide marketplace and become eligible to assist clients with any non-medical supportive tasks.
We are looking for experienced caregivers who are ready to start their vetting for this upcoming program. Apply today and a CareLinx Recruiter will outreach to confirm your interest and get your vetting started!
- At least 1 year of professional caregiving experience
- Reliable and professional
- Eligible to start work in first quarter of 2023
- Completion of program specific vetting & training
- Comfortable using technology and mobile apps
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Wage range for clients within the program: $18-$22/hour
- dependent on specific job duties and experience
- Access to caregiver skill-building courses
- Health and dental benefits via Stride Health Marketplace
- Flexible schedule and ability to craft a customized work schedule
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location