The University of Rochester’s Human Resources team is seeking a HR Data Analyst to support our data analysis and reporting related to various Human Resources metrics. The work of the HR Data Analyst supports the department’s larger effort to create a supportive, equitable, and inclusive work environment where every employee can thrive.
The HR Data Analyst will execute projects that support a full framework of HR data collection and analysis, working closely with URMC’s Director of Equity & Inclusion, the CHRO and Human Resources leadership team. The HR Data Analyst will play a pivotal role in moving the University from standard reporting to creating analytics to driving toward predictive analytics.
Some of the key dashboards the HR Data Analyst will build support:
- Strategic HR initiatives such as Pathways and Pipelines (learning & development), Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and underrepresented minority reporting.
- Quarterly reporting of HR metrics to the Board of Directors
- Employee retention and engagement tracking
This will be achieved through:
- Gathering data from HR applications including HRMS (Oracle PeopleSoft), MyPath (Cornerstone), eCompensation (Oracle Cloud Compensation) and other systems.
- Compiling metrics to provide insights that will drive continuous improvement and sustainability in key HR areas, including workforce performance, recruiting, inclusion, turnover and engagement.
- Preparing professional level analytics (reports, graphs, and charts) for the HR Leadership team and executives.
- Coordination with University IT HR application teams for additional data elements or that may be needed.
The desired candidate will have:
- 5+ years of related data analysis experience
- Skilled in data analysis toolkits such as SQL, Excel, Access and Tableau
- Experience with Workday HCM, Oracle PeopleSoft, and Cornerstone Software suite
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret, summarize, and make recommendations based on data
- While this is a remote work opportunity, the candidate must reside in New York State and on occasion may be asked to report to the office located in Rochester, NY.
Job ID: 242396
TO APPLY: https://ps.its.rochester.edu/psp/PSApplyOnline/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=238516&PostingSeq=1
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting an environment inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs, or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equally valued and supported.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $89,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship