At Home Instead West Fife and Kinross, we are looking for kind and caring people in the Kelty/Kinross area who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
Every client has their own tailored care package providing them with a range of support services including companionship, home help, medication support and personal care.
We offer great rates of pay, flexible or guaranteed hour contracts to suit your lifestyle, and paid mileage. We match our Care Assistants to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build lasting relationships. At Home Instead West Fife and Kinross you will have the opportunity to work in a rewarding position with real job satisfaction and job security.
If you share our passion for delivering high quality care and enjoy building supportive relationships with others, then we would love to hear from you.
- Great rates of pay at £11.65 per hour
- Company pension
- Paid mileage
- Up to £200 employee referral bonus
- Award winning training
- Social events throughout the year
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression and personal development opportunities
- Discounts for high street stores, utility providers and more
- Monday to Sunday
- Alternate weekends
- Day shift between 7am – 2pm
- Backshift between 2pm – 10pm
· Dunfermline & surrounding areas
We welcome Care Assistants who share our values, whether you have previous experience of working in care setting or not, as we are committed to providing you with full training and ongoing support.
You will be required to travel between our client’s homes; therefore, a valid UK driver’s licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
See also: 16 Best Websites for Europe Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2022
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY