Faculty Appointment Types Sessional Non-NRSL Job Summary
The College of New Caledonia has an opportunity for an instructor to deliver the Health Care Assistant Program.Skills & Qualifications
Minimum qualifications are:
- Licensed Practical Nurse certificate or Registered Nurse Diploma
- Current membership and practicing licensure with the College of British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- 5 years of recent experience in the nursing profession with expertise and recent gerontological experience in community care settings and complex care facilities
- Computer literacy with a desire to incorporate electronic learning platforms into overall program curriculum and courses as required for this program
- Bachelor’s Degree (or a degree in progress) in a related field to nursing or education/ Provincial Instructor’s Diploma Program (PIDP)
- Teaching experience
- Education in adult education methodology
- Diversity of employment experience such as working with people with disabilities
The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate strong organization abilities and be able to set priorities; they will have strong interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills, with an ongoing interest in student success and lifelong learning; and work collaboratively with CNC’s educational partners. Excellent communication skills are required as ongoing interaction is required with both internal and external persons and organizations.
You will promote a positive work atmosphere and communicate in a professional manner that demonstrates mutual respect with students and colleagues.
You will be part of a team actively engaged in contributing to and accomplishing the vision, mission, and goals of the College and in supporting the aspirations and needs of our learners and communities.
Hiring criteria shall include professional qualifications, professional experience, teaching experience, college contributions, community awareness and personal attributes so far as they are applicable to the job classification in question.Salary Commensurates with qualifications and relevant experience Location Quesnel CNC Campus Quesnel Province BC Country Canada Department School of Health Sciences
Posting Detail Information
Desired Start Date
Position end date (if sessional or part-time)
Additional Appointment Details
Posting Competition Status
Remain Open Until Filled
Special Instruction/Details to Applicant
Note to Applicants for faculty postings:
The College of New Caledonia has a Faculty Database that we use to search all submitted resumes to find faculty with the appropriate qualifications we are looking for. If you would like to be considered for instructional work that you are qualified for, please send your resumes (in MS Word, see note below) and certifications to email@example.com indicating this submission is for the Faculty Database. Thank you for your interest in instructing at CNC.