- Teach German in grades six through twelve including at various phases in MYP and/or DP
- Communicate and meet with parents
- Ensure that the individual learning needs of all pupils are met
- Record and share with pupils and parents assessment data at regular intervals during the school year
- Collaborate with colleagues from within and outside of the Modern Language Department
- Engage in professional development Attend departmental and other meetings
Applicants must have suitable subject and teaching qualifications. Experience with MYP and teaching the IB DP, German A, is preferred. The ability to teach Spanish or French would be an asset. Training in current methodology in the teaching of both native-speakers and second language learners at the Secondary level would be advantageous.
Terms of Employment:
- The position is a full-time position
- Teacher Scale
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest with a current CV indicating the above mentioned position including reference code.
See also: 7 Top Recruitment Agencies in Germany for English Speakers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY