The Nurse Injector evaluates, plans, and provides care for patients in consultation with and under direct supervision of the attending Physician. They will perform clinical procedures under direction of attending Physician and according to approved protocols. The Nurse Injector will be a key contributor to the success of the clinic, and will be responsible for injection of Botox as well as Soft Tissue Fillers, as well as building and retaining a loyal client base.
1. Generate revenue for the Clinic through marketing, retail and service bookings. A focus on patient care and discretion is a must.
2. Work with Physicians and staff to develop and ensure both best practice and exceptional service to all patients
3. Work closely with other staff in a manner that promotes a positive and professional working environment
General Duties Although Not Limited To :
- Perform all injectable treatments (i.e. Botox, Juvéderm, Teosyal, Beloteto, Radiesse, etc)
- Perform all medical aesthetic treatments and therapies (i.e. BBL, ProFractional, ThermiSmooth, ThermiVa, Chemical Peels, CoolSculpt, etc) when specifically requested by clinic, patients or when schedule deems necessary
- Cross-Selling is a primary element of this job, educating patients in all services and products provided within the clinic
- Provide follow up care to all patients on a regular basis
- As required the Nurse may be asked to perform additional nursing duties, which may include OR / recovery room duties, patient consultation, pre and post op care, minor surgery assistance and follow up.
- Perform various procedures offered at the clinic that include but not limited luxury facials, full consultations, acne treatments, skin tightening treatments.
- Follow up with patients throughout treatments and effectively communicate homecare instructions and treatment expectations
- Create skin care plans for patients and ensure that home care product recommendations are understood
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge of all non-surgical services and products available at the practice, and communicate these to patients
- Ensure high standard of cleanliness, tidiness and overall appealing appearance of treatment and retail space.
- Create social media content and collaborate with marketing team
Experience and Education Required:
- Current Certificate of Registration in good standing with the College of Nurses as a Registered Nurse / Registered Practical Nurse is required.
- Botox injections and fillers (e.g. Restylane and Juvederm) experience is preferred. However, minimal or no experience required, training for the right candidate would be considered.
- Ability to work under pressure with strong time management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Empathetic with good listening skills
- Able to plan and organize
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Must be adaptable and professional
- Must be confident, honest and approachable
- Team Player
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12-16 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License (preferred)
Work Location: In person