Customer Service Assistant – Edinburgh
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you…
We’re searching for caring people to join our Contact Centre teams to support customers from our Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Scottish Widows brands. Can you help us to make it possible?
This is a great time to start your career with Lloyds Banking Group as there will be opportunity for temporary roles to become permanent.
Pentland House, 8 Lockside Avenue, South Gyle, EH12 9DJ
*Opportunity for hybrid working after a 3-month period
Start Date: 07/11/2022
Pay Rate: £10.62 per hour
Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday between 8am-8pm plus occasional Saturday 9am-2pm
· Support new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels
· delivers an excellent customer experience
· Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
· Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
· Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
· Good oral & written communication
· A positive attitude towards providing excellent customer service which exceeds customer expectations
· Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
· The passion to put yourself in the customers’ shoes, show empathy and be dedicated to resolving their query
· Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
· Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
*There’s no need for any previous financial services experience – we’ll provide all the training required across a comprehensive 6-week training programme.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· 6 weeks fully paid training
· Great rates of pay, including pay progression
· Opportunity for potential extension or a permanent position
· The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
About our Pentland House site…
With a passion for charity fundraising equal to the development of our colleagues careers this modern site also has the following facilities:
· 5-minute walk from Gyle shopping centre
· 1-minute walk from tram stop
· Canteen servicing breakfast rolls, lunch, snack and hot & cold drinks
· Free tea & coffee provided in breakout room
· Quiet room for meditation, reflection or prayer
Are you interested in this opportunity?
To apply, click on the link and you will be sent a response immediately with next steps (please check your junk mail just in case!). Following application, one of our recruitment team will be in touch within 24 hours to talk you through the role in more detail let you know what happens next!
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference. If you’ve got a passion for people and a dedication to helping customers achieve their goals, then apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £10.62 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location