- Contract Type:Permanent
- Vacancy Working Pattern:Monday to Friday 09.00am – 5.00pm 1 Hour for lunch 1st Saturday of each month required 9.15am – 12.15pm
- Hours per week:35
Looking for a Customer Service role with an award-winning business that cares about its colleagues and customers?
We’re recruiting Customer Service Assistants to join in our success.
Branch working hours
Our Branch working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and you’ll work additional Saturdays on a rota basis in line with branch opening hours.
What do we offer you?
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do and we’re extremely proud of our three-star Best Companies accreditation in 2022, which is the highest rating and recognises our ‘world-class’ levels of engagement.
We offer a competitive rewards package which includes a generous colleague bonus, matched pension contributions, holiday purchase scheme, development opportunities and volunteering days. Our friendly, supportive culture will help you be the best you can be now and in the future.
What will I be doing?
You’ll be a friendly face when customers come into branch, assisting with all branch based products and services. You will open savings accounts for those who are looking to invest for a fixed term or save for an important event. You’ll make follow up calls and take incoming calls to customers to discuss available products and services. You will complete daily admin tasks such as booking appointments, scanning, letter writing, incoming post and ensuring that customer records are accurate and up to date.
There are further opportunities to gain financial qualifications or achieve accreditation where it’s needed to carry out the role.
Do you have what it takes to be a Customer Service Assistant?
- Experience of working with customers delivering exceptional service
- Strong attention to detail with a good level of numeracy to conduct accurate cash transactions
- Resilient and able to handle challenging customer situations
- A passion and drive to achieve good customer outcomes
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office or in-house computer packages
- Ideally educated to GCSE level including Maths and English
Want to join the team?
Click “Please Apply” below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.