Certified Nursing Assistant
Bilingual (Haitian Creole) Required
Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life-enhancing services to those we serve. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community/social integration
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on a needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents, or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments
- Assist with household activities
- Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean
- Assist with meal preparation and mealtimes
- Prepare rooms for admissions of new residents, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed
- Prepare residents for discharge
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and training as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Completion of CNA certification program; Current CNA certification issued by state relevant to the position.
- One year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with medically complex patients
- Current in Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid certifications
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us:
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
MENTOR Adult Day Health, a member of the Sevita family, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Click on the Link to Apply https://jobs.sevitahealth.com/us/en/job/200242/Certified-Nursing-Assistant