PURPOSE: Provide non-medical service to clients in their homes
- Assist clients with non-medical activities of daily living ? cooking, cleaning, chores, personal care, transportation, etc.
- Meet the care of multiple clients
- Utilize AlayaCare to clock in and out and maintain/enter detailed daily care notes
- Report any suspected incident of abuse or neglect immediately to supervisor
- Maintain professional appearance per company policy
- Treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Read, write, and comprehend written and oral instructions
- Possess reliable transportation with adequate liability insurance and driver?s license
- Negative TB test and undergo annual screening
- Complete a criminal background check including Nurse?s Aide Registry
- Pass drug screen
- Caregivers? daily routines may vary. Most Caregivers work in the homes of several different clients during a day or week.
- Surroundings and working conditions will differ. Some homes are neat while others may be untidy or cluttered and difficult to navigate.
- Some clients? homes are in remote or rural areas that are not readily accessible.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- CareGivers perform physical activities that require considerable use of the arms and legs and moving the body, such as climbing, lifting (up to 50 pounds), balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials
- Eligible at hire:
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Eligible at 90 days:
- Paid time off
- Voluntary training (pay increase upon completion)
- Bereavement time
- Eligible at 1 year:
- 401(k) participation with discretionary match
- Potential benefits:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
(must meet minimum requirements on some benefits to be eligible)