Are you looking for trusted overseas work permit consultants in Nigeria? Look no further because, at Fasthire, we bring you the best and reliable information on careers, jobs, recruitment, interviews, etc. This post contains the list of trusted overseas work permit agencies in Nigeria.
But first, for those that do not know what a work permit entails. Here’s a brief explanation of what it means. A work permit is a document given to a foreigner officially, as permission to take a job in a country for a particular period.
Why do you need a Work Permit?
Work permits indicate the duties and location of where the work will be done as well as the number of hours that you may work. It is usually issued by the immigration service of the country. Also, it is called an employment authorization document or EAD.
So basically, a work permit grants you the privilege to make yourself available and eligible for employment.
Working in a country like the United States of America without work permits can put your entire green card application at risk. Getting paid a few hours without your work permit can cause serious immigration problems in the future.
What do you need to get a Work Permit?
- A valid passport that has a validity of more than 6 months.
- Two recent passport-sized certificates.
- Educational qualification.
- Proof of having adequate financial resources i.e. bank statement.
- Medical clearance from reputable hospitals.
- Application fee.
7 Trusted Overseas Work Permit Consultants in Nigeria
- Crownhub consulting
- Migrants advisory limited
- Premium consulting services limited
- Aerovessel travels and tours limited
- Tar global placement consulting
- Jolie global travels and tours ltd
- Sortz Solution
1. CROWNHUB CONSULTING
Crownhub consulting provides specialized visa support and guidance into quite a number of countries around the world both for students and permits assistance. They will assist you with interview support, help you review your student document. And also provide a document inventory checklist. The countries they deal in include; Canada, Australia, Cyprus, Ghana, Ireland, the Caribbean, UK, the USA, etc.
Phone number – 08068531240, 08109864837
Address – 116B NTA Road Location Junction Beside GT Bank Rumuokwuta.Port Harcourt Nigeria.
Website – crownhubconsulting.com
2. MIGRANTS ADVISORY LIMITED
Migrant advisory limited provides quality immigration services to their clients using great standards, and professionalism. Likewise, they will advice you on how to arrange your resume, destination employment opportunities etc.
Address – Unit 13 POPO Mini Plaza Adjacent Tesuosho Complex, Yaba, Lagos Nigeria.
Phone number – 08069464824, 07084728156
Website – migrantadvisory.com
3. PREMIUM CONSULTING SERVICES LIMITED
Premium consulting services limited is a consulting firm that offers services in so many areas which include;
- Education and career placement services
- Immigration procedures
- Travel document
- Multipurpose visa
- Work permit assistance and counseling
Address 1: Suit Sf14 Berger Paint Plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja
Address 2: Bar Ifeanyiikpa and Associates C/O Novole Solutions 3rd Floor Sugar House 174B, Murtala Mohammed Way, Adekunle, Lagos State.
Phone number: 08038967232
4. AEROVESSEL TRAVELS AND TOURS LIMITED
Aerovessel was established in 2014 and in that little period, they have been able to nail down a spot as one of the most trusted overseas consultants in Nigeria and they are specifically skilled in guiding their clients through the visa application process.
Contact address: Suite B154, Ikota Complex, VGC, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone number: 08064135300, 07087027686
5. TAR GLOBAL PLACEMENT CONSULTING
Tar global is a consulting agency that specializes in helping clients get their Canadian visa and provide support for people who want to relocate permanently.
Contact address: 10 Esomo Close O416 Off Toyin Street, Ikeja O419, Lagos
Phone number: 08175130418
6. JOLIE GLOBAL TRAVELS AND TOURS LTD
Jolie Global is one of the best overseas work permit consultants in Nigeria. They are passionate about what they do. Jolie global offers visa processing services to over 134 countries of the world. They are experts in visa and immigration assistance, they can provide immigration service to both individuals and corporate clients in the best and most convenient way. Their partnership and innovative process creates room for their clients to work, live and even enjoy holidays in any country of their choice.
Contact address: 7 Agatu Street, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11 P.O Box 10634, Garki. 900001, Abuja
Phone number: 08033412707
7. SORTZ SOLUTION
Sortz solution is a consulting agency based in Ikeja Lagos State. It is an agency that functions as a visa consultant to countries like UK, USA, Canada, Schengen, etc. They are reliable and can be trusted when considering agencies to choose from.
Phone number: 08032183949
Address: HFP – Eastline Shopping Complex A4- 693 Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Lekki, Expressway, Lagos.
How to get a Job through Abroad Consultants
Although getting a job abroad can be tedious, stressful, and time-consuming, you still need to understand how overseas Recruitment Agencies work to get the best results. More importantly, make sure you meet all the requirements. Below are tips you need to know/do to get a job through overseas consultancy;
- Be specific in the type of job you want to apply for.
- Close your desired country.
- Choose a job you’re interested in.
- Apply for your work permit.
- Have your resume updated.
- Apply for the job.
How Do Overseas Recruitment Agencies Work?
For an agent to have an impact in your recruitment into any company overseas, it means they must have had an existing partnership with the said country or company. Irrespective of the agency policy or mission statement, almost every agency works/operates using the same procedure.
- Firstly, the agencies are informed about vacancies by the companies, government, or their affiliates recruiters.
- The agency then sources for prospective and qualified employees for the job.
- Then the agency shortlists the potential/or prospective employees, does the screening of their CVs, resumes, and portfolio then picks the best person for the job that must have met all the requirements.
- Finally, the agency sets an interview between the employee and the company as directed by the company.
- Most Recognized Human Resources Certifications
- Best Countries to Live and Work in Asia
- Genuine Overseas Recruitment Agencies
- Top Companies to Work in Nigeria
- Top Booming Industries in Malaysia for Work & Investment
- Qualities Employers Want From Employees