Personal Statement is a written essay that helps you discuss your values to the admission board. It explains why you’re the best candidate for the program and what addition you’ll make as a student. However, this Personal Statement for Mental Health Nursing sample has been provided to guide you.
Please Note: The sample provided here is solely for education purpose, do not copy it. If you need assistance writing yours, click here to hire our experts today.
Areas to Cover When Writing Your Personal Statement
- Personal motivation to study the course
- Academic and professional background
- Relevance of program to your career
- Why you picked the school and country.
- Qualities that would make you a good addition to the program.
Personal Statement for Mental Health Nursing
My desire to pursue a degree in Mental Health Nursing and a career in this sector stems from my personal experience working in the caring profession and assisting in resolving difficulties for patients suffering from a range of mental disorders. My experience working in the care service profession and assisting patients who are suffering from different forms of disorders has motivated me to choose this career path. I have already gained a genuine and practical grasp of the challenges of this field and I know the satisfaction that comes with assisting patients to ease their difficulties, so, I believe that I have the desire that will motivate me to excel in this program.
UK is a world leader in this field. I believe that by learning from world experts in Mental Health Nursing departments at a London university and studying alongside bright and eager minds who share my passion for mental health, I will be giving myself the best possible chance to prepare for a future career as xxx. I have learned that education, re-education, and a flexible reception of new information are vital keys to life that comprise critical components of progress. As a result, I am beginning on a path of self-development to keep up knowledge and information. This program at the University of Derby will shape the next phase of my life, exposing me to the numerous options and chances that exist today and in the near future. My path has been fraught with hurdles and uncertainty, but I have addressed each one with dedication and a desire to work until the solutions become clear. This is the strategy I want to use throughout this Mental Health Nursing program and beyond as I learn and develop. I look forward to your consideration and acceptance into your MSc in Mental Health Nursing program.
See other Samples:
- University of Plymouth, UK
- University of Algarve, Portugal
- University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Lund University, Sweden
- University of California, USA
- Brock University Ontario, Canada
- Ulster University, UK
- Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- New Brunswick, UK
- Uppsala University, UK
- University of Birmingham, UK
- University of Warwick, UK
- University of Toronto, Canada
- University of Hertfordshire, UK
- McMaster University, UK
- University of Bradford, UK
- University of Waterloo, Canada
- Birmingham City University, UK
- James Cook University, Australia
- University of Sunderland, UK
- University of Hull, UK
- University of Westminster, UK
- University of Derby, UK
- Coventry University, UK
- University of Oxford, UK
- University Canada West, Canada
Need Assistance Writing Personal Statement for Mental Health Nursing?
If so, contact Fasthire today. We’ll look into your application and compose a good personal statement for your application. We have professionals who are skilled in helping students compose their personal statements and study and visa statement of purpose/explanation and we’ll be ready to assist you right away. You can either use our regular, or express service depending on the urgency of your need.