Improve your chances of landing your dream Oil and Gas job with our free resume guide. Whether you’re a junior professional or senior executive, you’ll find this Oil and Gas business & sales developer resume useful. Contact us today if you need assistance writing your resume.
What we have tried to do with this Oil and Gas business & sales developer resume;
- Show you areas of importance that you need to cover in your resume.
- Highlight key points that are relevant to your field and how you can represent them in your resume.
Why this Oil and Gas business & sales developer resume approach will work;
- The template is ATS compatible and easy to read; which means it can be used for any job application that uses applicant review software.
- The CV covers key areas including membership, certification, and achievements that stamp the owner’s experience.
- The headline/profile detailed the student’s background and summarized what the student can bring to any team.
- The resume was written in reverse-chronological order; this will tell the owner’s professional journey vividly.
Oil and Gas business & sales developer resume sample:
Oil and Gas business & sales developer resume text sample:
Phone – Email – Address
Experienced downstream oil and gas professional with over 10 years of working experience-managing projects, retail network expansion and retail sales in the oil and gas industry. Have played key roles in ensuring the growth of two major companies in the Nigerian oil and gas industry through the application of knowledge from academic backgrounds in quantity surveying (Bachelor’s degree) and Business Administration (Master’s degree).
- Achieved 2021 annual set target of 98.43% for PMS, AGO & LPG and 163% for lubricants – retail.
- Assisted the Rara’s Retail Marketing& Property team in Retail network expansion.
- Achieved a 30% increase in sales revenues and 24% on gross margins by negotiating & signing new long term commercial fuel contracts.
- Expanded portfolio for commercial and spot term sales in the high-value Aviation segment.
- Maintained 0% loss of life and loss time injuries for FO project engineering operations 0% vs. 0% and No sanctions on non-compliance.
- Achieved 42nos leased and 4nos acquired retail network expansion.
- Achieved 0% infraction or penalties from regulatory bodies
- Health Safety and Environment Management System Awareness – AIS-MS-115
- Project Management Masterclass
- Personal Financial Planning/Entrepreneurship Workshop
- International Proficiency Certified Strategic Management Professional
- Financial Analysis
- Project management
- Analytical skill
- Cross-Functional Team Collaboration
- Excellent Communications and writing
- Negotiation and persuasion
Rara Oil Nigeria│ Oct 2017- Till Date
With years of experience in the Oil and Gas sector covering key roles that align with property management, I found a new opportunity with Rara Oil Nigeria as Property Analyst (Marketing Support and Engineering) before being promoted to Retail Business Development Lead West.
Retail Business Development Lead West – Retail Business Operations West –Rara Oil Nigeria June 2021- Date
Responsible for monitoring retail stations for product quality, product pricing and customer service. Also, conduct intelligent market surveys to determine the company’s position relative to the competition in the area.
- Conduct station evaluation and escalates to dealer or Engineering and Maintenance Department for poor maintenance or substandard performance in managing the brand.
- Suggest Periodic training of retailers, station Managers & Supervisors on the use of the portal and also communicate system upgrades.
- Have good knowledge of the retailers P& L and advise on business improvement ideas in the area of cost reduction.
- Optimize the potentials of existing retail outlet base via regular training of stations personnel.
- Proposes new business opportunities for opening new outlets, and negotiate the renewal of lease to optimize existing stations’ profitability.
- Maintain an effective control system and ensure the security of company assets, their movements and records.
Marketing Support – Rara Oil Nigeria PLC Oct 2017- May 2021
In this role, I carried out financial feasibility and other required analysis to ease the discovery of sound business opportunities to support the marketing team and help management reach key decisions.
- Prepared and assembled expenditure request information packages required for new site investments, major upgrades, and lease renewals/extensions, including locality map, site study/plan, permitting information, economic analysis, and justification.
- Responsible for managing the company’s property portfolio (including service stations, warehouses and all land and buildings) to support operational continuity as well as profitability; negotiation and payment of rent; securing approvals and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborated with retail on network optimization; identify and quantify new site, upgrade, class of trade, and tail optimization opportunities and develop a plan of action where required.
- Identified, negotiated and secured new prime locations for fuel and convenience retailing, stand-alone c-store franchise development, or additional land for the expansion of existing retail location.
- Managed and ensured the security of tenure for area property portfolio; identify tenure extension requirements, and manage any related legal/contract documentation.
Masa Oil Plc June 2011 – Oct. 2017
Masa Oil is an indigenous energy group operating in the downstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry and has recently expanded its operations into other sectors of the energy value chain. I joined the company as a xxx in June 2011 and grew through the corporate ladder to the position of a Business Manager overseeing Aviation Marketing and Operations.
Business Manager, Aviation Marketing & Operations – Masa Oil Plc June 2017- Oct. 2017
Through years of professional and academic growth that led to improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of the results that I rendered, I was appointed Business Manager (Aviation Marketing and Operations). In this position, I supervised and coordinated operational activities in all aviation depots thereby ensuring qualitative service delivery and adherence to standard policies and procedures.
- Implemented and approved work programmes and plans with the overall aim of increasing sales and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Protected Air FO interest at all levels among the JV partners and stakeholders.
- Improved the technical advisory services to current and target customers to drive product sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- Supervised the creation and real-time maintenance of aviation equipment to support sales strategies.
- Developed a firm grasp of aviation market trends and provide feedback to management.
- Conducted periodic performance appraisal sessions with subordinate staff in line with stipulated career and performance management policies and procedures.
- Associate Member – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK “A.CIArb”
- Member – Project Management Institute PMI
- Associate Member – Energy Institute, UK”AMEI”
- Member – International Facility Management Association “IFMA”
Master of Business Administration – University of Leicester, Leicester, UK 2017
Bachelor’s Degree– Business Administration, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada 2008
Need Assistance Writing Your Resume?
If you need the assistance of a professional to put together a good resume to convince a recruitment team of your strong points, contact us today and a CV writer will be assigned to you.
We trust that this information will contribute to career success. Cheers!
Readers Also Consider:
- Fresh Graduate Resume Example for Master’s Application
- Accounting Student-Job Resume Example for UK, Canada & USA
- Free Downloadable CV Sample For Canada Graduate Study Application
- Best CV Writers for Fresh Graduates Without Work Experience
- How to Write a CV for Canada Study (Guide + Sample)
- 10 Best Academic CV Writers for Abroad Study
- How to Write a European Style CV (Video, Word & PDF Sample)