Hillside Veterinary Hospital is a full-service small animal veterinary hospital in Charles Town, West Virginia. As a multi-doctor practice, we are proud to be a team with over 75 years of combined experience. Our practice provides the highest quality veterinary care for our patients and clients. Our dedicated doctors and staff strive to provide the utmost in quality, compassion, and personalized care for our patients. We maintain a standard of excellence with a staff of well-educated, qualified team members dedicated to fostering special bonds with both all clients and patients.
Our hospital is seeking a Veterinary Receptionist to help provide outstanding patient care and client service in a fast-paced, multi-doctor animal hospital.
The Veterinary Receptionist is responsible for maintaining front of house duties. These tasks vary by day but can include: answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, greeting clients, maintaining hospital required paperwork and reviewing invoices or discharge instructions. To be successful in this role, clear communication and organizational skills are key!
Applicants must demonstrate professionalism, dependability, healthy and positive communication skills, and the ability to multi-task. Our next team member will be an energetic people-and-pet person with excellent work ethic and social and organizational skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours and some weekends.
- Will have an upbeat, friendly, and professional attitude
- Be compassionate/caring
- Can work individually, as well as on a team
- Excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency, and working harmoniously with teammates is required
- Prior experience preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision Options)
- 401k plan options
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- Supplemental insurance options
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- Corporate discount program
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!
- Prior Customer Service Experience
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Surrounded by the rolling hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and located within an hour’s drive of the greater Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, Charles Town is ideally situated for residents seeking quality, safe, and affordable living and businesses seeking expansion opportunities. Known for its beautiful outdoor landscapes and variety of historical sites, it is boasting with attractions like Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia University, and West Virginia State Museum. Charles Town is 75 miles directly west of Baltimore, Maryland.