MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required. MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them. We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
- Job Type:Full Time
- Experience:1 – 3 years
- Location:Abia , Adamawa , Delta , Imo , Kaduna , Plateau , Rivers
- Job Field:Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Process all departmental cash advances and expense reimbursement.
- Co-ordinate the departmental common drive to ensure organized records and appropriate access and rights to respective team members and channel teams.
- Maintain the consolidated regional field coverage plans and track implementation through daily and weekly reporting by respective team members.
- Maintain consolidated device records for the Sub Region – Sim Registration, Nin Enrollment, and all devices belonging to the business in the Sub Region
- Collate all team members’ reports to ensure timely and organized feedback to respective channel units on the program and activities undertaken.
- Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services.
- Raise all requisitions for the department.
- Administration support for reception management
- Ensure security of records (files) and archival systems.
- Custodian of channel databases within the region- conduct regular updates and ensure usability.
- Organizing Staff travel and accommodation.
- Assist in preparing required reports in support of business operations and management decisions.
Issue Resolution (Escalation & Follow up):
- Log all faults to relevant teams for resolution
- Engage relevant stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of all faults
- Escalate customer issues and ensure resolution and feedback to the sales team.
- Ensure good work relationship with stakeholders
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with the company values.
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or any Business-related disciplines
- 1 – 3 years working experience
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Customer services, Sales & business analysis experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience : 2 to 4 years
- Salary Type: Monthly