We are seeking a full-time Receptionist that will be responsible for answering the phone, greeting visitors, providing information and performing administrative duties. The position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
The Right Person for This Role:
- Is friendly and approachable.
- Answers incoming calls politely, professionally and with a positive customer service attitude.
- Multitasks and prioritizes tasks using time-management skills.
- Is resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace.
- Dependable and willing to help others.
- Communicates effectively with good oral and written skills.
- Understands the importance of protecting personal and confidential information.
What You Will Do:
- Greet visitors, register them in the visitor log and direct them appropriately.
- Present policies and regulations to visitors.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail.
- Maintain various documents including but not limited to, inter-office employee phone listing, master key listing, etc.
- Manage laundry sign ups and reporting lost/damaged items.
- Support various departments and students with outgoing package mailings and manage the operation of the postage machine, including updating the postage rates and ordering supplies.
- Reserve event dates on the Conference Room calendar.
- Provide basic and accurate information to inquires in-person and via phone/email.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Perform other clerical or administrative duties as requested.
Education/Skill Requirements: High School Diploma, some college preferred. Computer skills are a must with Google Workspace and Microsoft Suite experience preferred.
Experience Requirement: At least 1 year of experience performing the primary duties as a receptionist.
Physical Requirements: This position requires mobility and sometimes physical exertion including, frequent standing, sitting, walking, reaching, lifting and bending. Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. and have manual dexterity and coordination while operating personal computers, telephone, mail machine and similar machines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 – $53,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual