When turning 65, American seniors leave the world of employer-based healthcare and enter a government-run healthcare system called “Medicare.” This inflection point in a person’s life often causes confusion, stress, and uncertainty.
As a tech-enabled Medicare brokerage, Fair Square Medicare is solving this problem for every American senior. FSM helps demystify the Medicare enrollment experience by combining a digital plan shopping experience with the highest level of customer service. As a result, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country with the highest customer satisfaction score in our industry (95 Net Promoter Score).
We are hiring a full-time Receptionist to provide the highest level of service to every senior that calls into our brokerage.
About the Role
You will be responsible for greeting Americans turning 65 from across the country when they call into our brokerage. You must have strong experience in a high call volume environment. You will be responsible for answering the phones using our VoIP service and ensuring minimal missed calls. You will also be responsible for routing clients to our team of Medicare Experts using our VoIP system and calendar booking software.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Experience answering high-call volumes.
- Extreme patience. Our clients are turning 65, and many are frustrated or confused about how to obtain healthcare during a critical inflection point in their lives.
- A hospitable demeanor. We are reimagining the entire senior healthcare experience, and you will be the first company representative greeting our clients.
- Ability to use or learn multiple technology platforms. We use Aircall, Calendly, and Slack.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- PPO Health Insurance
- Flexibility to work remotely
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual