Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Greets, screens and refers visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Answers telephones, screens and routes calls.
- Receives, processes, and routes mail as required.
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 1 year of experience with business/office procedures
- Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business related software, including Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of various office equipment (computer terminal, scanner, etc)
Skills and abilities
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- Proficiency in general office etiquette and telephone manners
- Ability to successfully communicate with all organizational levels
- Ability to follow directions and instructions
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Be a team player and support the Company’s goals
- Conducts in a professional manner
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual