You couldn’t be looking to join PRG at a better time than right now! We are offering an an unbeatable opportunity to join our rapidly growing recruitment firm based in the centre of Bristol which houses a number of industry recognised firms such as iO Associates, Panoramic Associates, Panoramic Care and our new brand, Finitas!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator to work for a group of consultancies whose innovative concepts, exceptional core values and strategic business insight make us one of the most desirable Bristol based companies to work for.
What will you be doing?
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Main point of contact for all deliveries coming into the office
- Main point of contact on site for ‘issues’ in the office
- Ordering any extra or replacement technology when needed
- Replenishment of stationery and office/kitchen supplies
- Open and distribution of post to relevent people
- Assist with organisation of club lunches, holidays, team events and socials
- Making sure meeting rooms are tidy after use
- Maintaining kitchen standards, emptying dishwasher in morning
- Point of contact of cleaning company and reporting any issues
Support admin and operation team with:
- Chasing outstanding compliance documents, DBS etc
- Chasing outstanding unsigned contracts
- Chasing outstanding perm terms with consultant and confirming if terms are still required.
- Obtaining references and chasing for RPO contracts
What are we looking for?
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Confident personality
- Problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet
- Experience in administration is desirable
- Experience Microsft excel and outlook
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role then please apply to this advert and a member from our IR team will be in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol, BS1 2NH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (required)
Reference ID: MHOFFAD
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual