COMPANY OVERVIEW At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience:2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Logistics
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail, Trade and Corporate Sales Team.
- Efficient planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Coordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of driver’s turn-around time report.
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail, trade and corporate sales channels.
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / B.A in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a logistics role.
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited on docs.google.com to apply
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience : 2 to 4 years
- Salary Type: Monthly