StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience:3 – 4 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field:Administration / Secretarial
A pioneer and market leader in the Dry Cleaning/Laundry services industry dedicated to ensuring international best practices in its operations seeks the services of an enthusiastic and innovative Laundry Operations Supervisor
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos state (proximity to work is essential)
Plan, organize and coordinate all operations activities; maintain operational efficiency by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the operation functions and activities
- Ensure timely, high quality and cost-effective production are maintained always.
- Liaise with relevant departments in ensuring that all logistics, materials and other requirements are available
- Ensure smooth operation of all equipment for the smooth running of the operational activities
- Monitor service standards and ensure strict adherence to quality control standards
- Create systems and procedures for operating practices, record-keeping systems
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources
- Assign responsibilities to laundry machine operators and supervise them to ensure timely delivery of high-quality results.
- Identify areas of improvements/changes and recommend new processes and improvements
- Ensure the laundry machines are serviced as at when due
- Prepare agreed on periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the superior Manager
- Any other deliverables of similar responsibility assigned from time to time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of operations management experience.
- Should possess essential management skills, such as leadership and team-building
- Must possess conflict resolution, effective presentation and report writing skills.
- High energy with a hands-on approach to responsibilities.
Method of Application
Experienced and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using LIC-19-21 as the subject. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience : 2 to 4 years
- Salary Type: Monthly