Farnham, South East England, England
We are currently looking to recruit committed Reservationists with previous hotel reservations/reception experience who are enthusiastic, customer focussed and engaging, to join our newly created Central Reservations team at one of the UK’s leading niche hotel groups with a rapidly expanding portfolio of outstanding properties, situated in some of the UK’s most idyllic settings, from historic towns and coastal resorts to picturesque villages.
As a member of our Central Reservations Team, you will be striving to achieve room revenue targets and customer satisfaction whilst managing multiple inquiries simultaneously via phone, email and online. Other duties will include general administration, correspondence checks and market research. You will also be required to engage closely with the hotel teams, communicating with them to deliver our guests’ expectations.
You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment within a close-knit team. You will need to be a team player, versatile and adaptable, capable of working under pressure demonstrating the enthusiasm and commitment towards making sure our guests have a memorable experience. Both exceptional customer service and communication skills are therefore essential for these roles
The roles will include a range of shift patterns working up to 40 hours per week and will flex over a 6- day week with phones being covered between 08.00hrs – 20.00hrs Monday to Friday and 10.00hrs – 16.00hrs on Saturdays
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing a high volume of enquires through all channels of communication
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our 13 hotels and their individual offerings
- Maximising hotel occupancy levels and accommodation revenues through effective use of yield management
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenues through promoting and upselling additional products and services
- Maintain regular contact with guests to ensure their booking journey is completed and they have all the information they require
- To record accurate details and requirements of guest’s bookings
- To process all deposits and pre-payments in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all reservation correspondence is completed accurately and dealt with in a timely manner.
Similar work experience with hotel PMS and ‘Guestline – Reslynx’ in particular would be an advantage, though not essential as full training will be provided.
Each of our hotels are unique. We are committed to making Surya Hotels an inspiring, exciting, and fun place to work and in return for your commitment to us you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary
- Discounted staff accommodation rates for stays across our group.
- 50% off food & beverage across our group, plus discounted spa treatments.
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free parking
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 year.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£13.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Farnham, GU10 1EX: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual