Front Office Manager
The Front Office Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the hotel reception, ensuring the highest quality of guest service standards are adhered to by the Reception team. The role will require you to deliver exceptional service and create lasting impressions.
As the main point of contact for all our guests, you will need to be warm and motivated with an indisputable desire to exceed their expectations.
We have been very fortunate that this role hasn’t been advertised for 21 years! This fantastic opportunity would be perfect for an experienced Reception Supervisor or Assistant Reception Manager looking to progress in their career.
This is a full time role, working five days over seven, including weekends and evenings, so flexibility is required.
- A background working in hotel front office operations in a supervisory or management role.
- An excellent communicator and motivator to be able to train and develop the current dedicated team and lead by example at all times.
- Well organised with proven problem solving skills, have the confidence to deal with guest issues and display attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS or similar hotel front office system.
Salary Breakdown: The role is based on a 45 hour week. The rate is £13.90 per hour plus holiday pay at £1.67 per hour, totalling £15.57 per hour (£33,631.20 per year) Overtime is also available from time to time at the same rate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £33,400.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guildford, GU1 2AE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual