Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY PLEASE
Sylvagen is an established company operating in the recycling and renewable fuels sectors. We are looking to add another hard working and ambitious individual to our team.
We pride ourselves on having a close team and modern working environment based in offices in Lamberhurst, on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells.
What we’re looking for;
We are looking for a reliable and outgoing individual who is keen to develop in a fast-paced environment who is friendly with an outgoing persona. You must have the ability to solve problems and develop long term relationships with customers, hauliers & suppliers.
About the role;
Typical daily duties include (but are not limited to) the below:
- Help co-ordinate collections and deliveries with hauliers & suppliers to meet daily targets.
- Receive and make calls to long term suppliers to book loads and confirm collection times.
- Assist in managing stock levels and customer demands.
- Support Accounts & Procurement team with administrative work, reconciliation, and general enquiries.
- Assisting with daily office duties relevant to the business.
- Updating records for both internal and external purposes on the company database.
- Attend trade shows
- Answer phones and offer holiday cover across departments.
- Help develop new business and marketing.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Driving Licence (required)
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual