What’s the role?
Our client, a well-known investment and financial services firm are looking for a Customer Service Representative to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, to deliver by building on their service reputation, and deliver market-leading service excellence for their customers and advisers.
Tell me more
Location: Potters Bar, London (5 days per week)
Rate: £150 per day
Work Pattern: Standard business hours.
Start Dates: ASAP
Duration: 3-month contract with possibility of an extension
Your day-to-day activities
- Take responsibility for end-to-end process of tasks undertaken, ensuring own knowledge of all products and regulatory environment is understood and complied with.
- Amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure legislative, customer and company requirements are met.
- Maintain technical product knowledge to support team colleagues, provide cover, and achieve department objectives.
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries across the full product range, respond to them and fully document how they were resolved, ensuring that all communications are handled accurately and adopting the most appropriate method of communication.
- Retain relationships with advisers and other business areas.
- Investigate and resolve complaints and queries, in line with the divisional and regulatory complaints procedures.
- Identifying and addressing the cause of a customer complaint and remedying the underlying issue of the complaint, balancing the needs of the customer, the company and regulator.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the team, through reviewing procedures to meet expectations of service and conduct and improve on own self development.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum of 5 A*-C GCSEs (including English and Maths – essential)
- Have already attained the Award in financial Administration or keen to work towards this qualification.
- Diligent and conscientious in the accuracy of their work, excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service experience with a “Can Do”, proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS Office.
Job Type: Temporary contract
Salary: £150.00 per day
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual