AMS is currently seeking self-motivated individuals to join a great team and deliver first class customer service on behalf of our client, a UK leading bank. As a mortgage customer service associate, we will look to you to keep their needs and financial goals in mind at all times, helping them choose the right service for their personal needs.
Pay Rate – £10.99 per hour.
Location – This role will be fully remote, working from home and we will deliver the equipment to your home. We also require you to have a personal device such as phone or laptop with a working camera that will allow you to join the training through Zoom. This is essential should you apply.
Working Hours – 7 hours per day, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm. For instance, you could be working from 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm.
Contract duration – 4+ months. At present, this role will run from early July to the end of November. There is always the possibility this could be extended however this will be solely based on business needs when the time comes.
Training – Full training will be provided and should last around 3 weeks; therefore, full commitment will be required in that period.
Interested? Apply through the link provided and start your application process today!
Please note, this is a remote role running throughout the UK and will fill up fast. To ensure yourself a position you will be required to complete an online assessment followed by an online video interview. These can be completed in an afternoon so we would appreciate prompt participation on your behalf.
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll be applying your customer service expertise when dealing with and referring customer queries. As a Customer Service Associate, we’ll count on you to contribute to the administration of sales figures for deposit trackers and manage their maturity process.
You’ll also be:
· Processing early encashment and deceased cases accurately.
· Issuing all client letters with the relevant guidelines, in line with the terms and conditions of the tracker bonds.
· Supporting the financial planning business by producing accurate management information and accounts.
· Improving processes and procedures to maximise customer satisfaction and efficiency.
· Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the financial services product range.
Desired skills we are looking for.
· The ability to prioritise work and achieve quality results while maintaining high levels of detail.
· A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
· Good numerical and organisational skills.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements, procedures and relevant products.
· An understanding of regulation and compliance in terms of data protection, money laundering and the FCA.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: £10.99 per hour
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Expected start date: 04/07/2022
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual