UP TO 31K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Responsible to: Customer Service Manager
Division / Line of Business: Operations
Location: London Heathrow
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Customer Service Agent, under the guidance of the Customer Service Manager, will respond to all day-to-day queries from customers, agents and freight forwarders whilst providing excellent customer service to ensure customers have a positive experience. This role will also provide
support with billing, contract review and commercial activities within the company.
- Respond to all customer, agent, and freight forwarders queries, either via email or phone, providing great customer service and efficient customer support.
- Build relationship and liaise with operational employees to ensure effective communication, with the aim of raising all customer and agent queries quickly, and keeping customers informed on queries resolution.
- Understand operational processes to ensure queries are communicated to the right employees and resolved in the right way.
- Support the Customer Service Manager in the creation of reports and analytics by gathering and submitting accurate customer service and billing data.
- Show pro activeness and resilience in responding to queries and supporting customers consistently.
- Manage a high volume of calls and emails remaining calm and focusing on customer experience.
- Liaising with ABS system and the Customer Service Manager on a regular basis to coordinate billing setup / queries / changes.
- Conduct audits on airline contract set up and changes.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and you may be required to complete any other reasonable tasks when required.
- Basic knowledge if air freight
- Ability to manage high volumes of emails and phone calls.
- Basic IT skills and familiarity with basic IT equipment (laptop, phone, emails)
- Passion for customer service and communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,999.00-£31,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Air Freight: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual