Darlington, North East England, England
Customer Service Account Representative
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That is what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Account Representative to join our team specializing in Supply Chain Planning for our Components Business Segment in Darlington.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months. Working Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Salary is £31,642.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Act as the single-point-of-contact for assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for assigned customer accounts for the entire order life cycle
- Take ownership of and resolve customer inquiries
- Maintain accurate records of all internal and external interactions
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Great customer service skills
- Be an efficient communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills especially excel
Job SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Darlington-UK, Darlington, Cummins Emissions Solutions Ltd
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Office
Job Posting Jun 28, 2022, 5:19:38 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Cummins Emission Solutions
Req ID: 220004CG
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual