Bar Assistant – Rhinefield House Hotel
£10.00 per hour – all hours paid plus service charge to boost your earnings – approximately £140 per month
We have an opportunity for a Bar Assistant to join our team at Rhinefield House Hotel in Brockenhurst, New Forest
Although taking orders, making and serving drinks is of course an important part of the Bar Assistant job, this role entails so much more. You are one of the team who will liaise face to face with our guests, which means you can make one of the biggest impressions and help make our guests feel welcome and at home.
As this is a busy Hotel delivering high standards – some Bar experience is required for a Full Time Bar Assistant position in our team however training will be provided.
What’s in it for you:
- As a Bar Assistant you are paid hourly with any overtime paid plus a share of service charge which can really boost your earnings
- Optional live in accommodation – charged at £60.90 per week, all inclusive of food and bills
- The opportunity to work in a historic property in a stunning location
- Delicious meals on duty
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Ideally you will have some experience in a Bar Assistant role
- You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
- You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
Rhinefield House Hotel is a 4 AA Red Star Hotel with 50 bedrooms. It is a popular wedding, leisure and afternoon tea venue and has a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Internship
- Salary Type: Annual