Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organization that proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation.
- Job Type:Full Time
- Experience:2 – 3 years
- Job Field:Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reports To: MD
- The Account officer shall be creating and processing invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy. Managing a company’s accounts payable.
- Preparation of cheque / cash payment vouchers
- Bank Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Update fixed assets register.
- Review of all monthly returns and retirements.
- Preparations of salaries & wages.
- Monthly report to Finance Manager.
- Preparation of monthly accounts for all entities within the organization.
Experience / Qualification
- Minimum HND in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years Accounting experience.
Competence / Skills:
- Must be highly analytical
- Pay great attention to details.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Proficient in at least one accounting software (e.g. Excel).
- Computer savvy.
- Proficient in typing.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites, MS Excel, Word, Power point, etc.
- Maintaining high level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Conscious of need for confidentiality.
- Regard for following rules of the accountancy profession.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience : 2 to 4 years
- Salary Type: Monthly