In order to support the Systems Engineering, Airbus Operations is looking for a
Working Student within Systems Engineering (d/f/m)
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and want to get to know the work of a System Engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you supporting us in High-Lift and Hydraulics Systems as a working student (d/f/m) with approx. 18 hours a week!
- Location: Bremen
- Start: 01.11.2023
- Duration: 12 months
Definition working student
Working students are students who are enrolled at a University or some other institution of higher education, and who are employed in a reasonably long, fixed-term position parallel to their studies. This position must not be confused with an internship or with the possibility of writing a final thesis.
This employment usually takes place directly on the company’s premises. A working student’s main focus remains on their studies, which is why, during term-time, working students are not allowed to work more than 20 hours per week.
Working students therefore usually work near their place of study, so as to conveniently combine studying and employment.
Bremen is a charming city full of history in the northwest of Germany. In addition to being one of the country’s greenest cities, it offers wonderful sights, a rich culture, urban flair and culinary delights. It’s also a great place for seaside lovers, being located just an hour’s drive from the North Sea coast.
- Attractive salary and work-life balance with an 18-hour week (flexitime).
- A final thesis is possible after consultation with the department.
- Mobile working after agreement with the department.
- Business traveling in Europe or within Germany (team events) is possible after consultation and agreement from the department.
- International environment with the opportunity to network globally.
- Work with modern/diversified technologies.
- At Airbus, we see you as a valuable team member and you are not hired to brew coffee, instead you are in close contact with the interfaces and are part of our weekly team meetings.
- Opportunity to participate in the Generation Airbus Community to expand your own network.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support system development tasks for High-Lift and Hydraulic Systems of today and tomorrow
- Support department operations management
- Establish department and domain communication website
Desired skills and qualifications
- Enrolled full-time student (d/m/w) within Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- You are fluent in English and German
- Experience with MSOffice and/or Google Suite
- Basic understanding of Aerospace Systems and System Engineering
You are able to express yourself in a stylistically confident manner, both verbally and in writing, and enjoy writing argumentative copy.
Please upload the following documents: cover letter, CV, relevant transcripts, enrollment certificate.
Not a 100% match? No worries! Airbus supports your personal growth.
Take your career to a new level and apply online now!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:Airbus Operations GmbH
Employment Type:GE – Werkstudent
Job Family:Vehicle Mission & Control
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.