The Wellness Assistant @ BridgePoint at Los Altos provides exemplary service to residents through presenting classes and instruction, coordinating events, and assisting with transportation as needed. This is a part-time position, Thursday – Saturday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Starting pay: $23/hr
Hiring bonus: $500
What will I do every day?
- Promote and monitor resident attendance and participation in all Wellness programs
- Teach and facilitate programs as appropriate
- Implement a variety of group and individual Wellness programs
- Work with volunteers and community groups to implement various programs
- Assist in setting up Wellness and community events
- Assist with scheduling transportation as required
- Drive vehicles as necessary
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- Be a great team player
- High school graduate
- One to two years of experience in wellness programs (preferably with seniors)
- Experience leading exercise classes and assisting with exercise equipment preferred
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- Valid driver’s license and proof of good driving record
- First Aid Certification preferred or willing to obtain
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 30 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check.
Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See also: The USA States with The Lowest Cost of Living and Highest Quality of Life