How would you like to be paid for 100% of your contractual hours, but only work 80%?*
Job Title: Waking Night Children’s Care Worker
Salary: £20.106.00 per annum
Location: Falkland, Fife
Contract: Full Time; Permanent
Your wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do at OFG, so we’re always looking for new ways to improve everyone’s work/life balance.
We’re taking part in a trial of the 4-Day Working Week, meaning that you could be working one day less a week (or equivalent).
If the trial is a success, we’ll be rolling the 4DWW out across the Group – so there’s never been a more exciting time to join #teamOFG!
Are you looking for a challenging, yet rewarding career where you can support people to reach their full potential and gain independent lives?
If so, look no further!
Options Autism are recruiting Waking Night Children’s Care Workers to join our team at Falkland House, based in Falkland, Fife.
Falkland House School is an independent residential school for boys from primary to 15 years of age. Our young people have a range of Additional Support Needs including emotional and behavioural difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. We were the first independent school in Scotland (outside of the NAS) to receive accreditation from the National Autistic Society. We have three residential houses within the building, accommodating 24 young people.
Falkland House is based in Falkland, Fife but is within commutable distance of Perth, Dundee, Fife and surrounds.
Who We Are Looking For
Although, experience is not required, we need people who fit the following criteria
- People with a big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives
- Understanding that the people we care for can be challenging
- Be patient, resilient and calming
- Become the “go to” person for help, support and guidance with their everyday needs
- Willingness to learn not only about the people we support, but the ins and outs of Children’s Residential care, by working towards a funded qualification in Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children Young People and Families Practitioner
What We Can Offer
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children Young People and Families Practitioner
- £20.106.00 per annum
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Plus, outstanding development and support starting with our award-winning induction programme, to supporting you with specialist qualifications and best in class management development and hi potential programmes, so you can flourish and develop your full potential.
How do I apply?
- Click the apply button below NOW!
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
- You’ll work 80% of your contractual hours for 100% of your pay, more time for you! (Dependent upon location)
See also: 16 Best Websites for Europe Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2022
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY