- Are you interested in a career in Aged Care? This may be the opportunity for you!
- Full on-the-job training is available
- With no experience required
- Part-time position (2 – 5 days a week)
- Shifts are available Monday to Friday, from 6:00am to 2:00pm, and 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- Excellent incentives and working conditions
- Hourly rate from $23.65 per hour (trainee)
What is the perfect way to start your Aged Care career? No experience, step into a fully supported and trained position, where you will work and study for 12 months to gain your qualification.
Are you a caring, supportive, reliable, person, who has a great attitude, and is fully (3 doses) COVID-19 vaccinated? We are seeking those with a passion for caring for the elderly, who are wanting to start their career with a caring, supportive, and progressive company.
Our client, well-established Community Care, Aged Care organisation is seeking new team members (trainees) to join their Aged Care team in Warana.
No experience or qualification is required, as we will be training you on the job, in Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015). If successful, you will be assisting the elderly in a Residential Aged Care setting, with their daily lifestyle and activities.
We are expanding this team, to deal with the increase in new residents and the growth of the industry.
We are recruiting part-time Aged Care Workers, you will be offered a minimum of 15 hours (guaranteed), but can work up to 35 hours a week.
You will be offered a set 12-month contract, for the traineeship, with locked-in shifts on the negotiated days and hours, agreed to by you, during recruitment.
You will be partnered with a workplace Buddy/Mentor who will work with you to train you on the job, support, and guide you. You will also receive support from the Facility Leadership Team, Learning and Development Team, Registered Training Organisation, and Ternary – throughout your full traineeship.
The aim of these positions is to move to ongoing employment, after 12 months/of your traineeship.
What we are seeking:
- Have a great attitude
- Be reliable
- Willingness to learn and work
- Ability to pass a National Police Check (we will get this for you)
- Working rights in Austalia
- Have regular availability,
Shifts are available Monday to Sunday, at the following times:
AM – 6:00am to 2:00pm
PM – 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- Personal Care (showering, dressing, grooming)
- Bed making, room tidying up
- The setting of tables and meals for residents
- Social activities
- Ability to listen, build a report, and work with a range of clients and other staff
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please apply here or for other roles via www.ternary.com.au//candidates#/careersu