Aldar Academies are currently seeking for Inclusion – Teacher at Al Mamoura Academy commencing in the academic year 2023-2024.
Al Mamoura Academy is a mixed gender primary school and a girl’s only secondary school located in a state of the art building in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We are a very successful school and our vision is clear as we strive to create “An innovative learning community, where we nurture our learners through Collaboration, Leadership and Creativity”. This vision is supported by the Al Mamoura Learner and Teacher DNA which is at the heart of the school community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
- A Bachelors Degree in Education or Bachelors Degree in a related subject with PGCE;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Teacher of Inclusion
- Strong teaching experience in your subject in the English National Curriculum and working knowledge American curriculums. A second subject is also desirable;
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language;
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child;
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children;
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities;
- Respect for all members of a school community;
- A positive and solution focused attitude to working life;
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related subject with PGCE or other teacher qualification
- Minimum 1- 2 years Teaching experience
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
Interested applicant should submit a letter of application, for the role of Teacher – Inclusion. Candidate should also submit a full CV.
Aldar Academies is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
See also: Best International Teaching Recruitment Agencies in Dubai