We’re recruiting dedicated and compassionate Support Workers to join our Specialist Services Team to provide care to our clients in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
You’ll be providing care and support to our clients who have a range of varying needs which may include (but are not limited to):
- Learning Difficulties
- Medication administration
- Challenging Behaviour
There are part-time and full-time roles available, Shift Patterns will vary and may include days, evenings and nights.
We provide a comprehensive clinical training and induction programme, overseen by professional nurses, to ensure you have the skills and confidence to succeed in your role working as a Care Worker in the Specialist Team.
We are looking for people who have excellent people skills, are great communicators and can work effectively in a team as well as independently.
We believe that homecare is a way of improving people’s lives and within your role as a Care Worker you will be responsible for helping them to continue living the life they prefer to lead within their own home environment. Previous caring experience is an advantage, but not essential.
As a valued employee, you’ll have access to WeCare – our new employee benefits platform which offers shopping discounts and cashback from over 800 retailers, as well as access to our employee assistance program, Healthcare Cashplan, Eyecare Plan and a wellbeing centre to support you with your mental and physical health.
What can Cera offer me?
- Pay rate is by geographical Zone and is between £12-£13.50 per hour dependent on package location (Rural uplifts apply)
- Permanent contract and guaranteed hours
- Free uniform & PPE
- Full clinical training and supervision provided and overseen by our Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Fully funded qualifications and career progression opportunities
- Paid training & induction programme
- Free DBS*
- Employee recognition awards
- Uncapped £500 refer a friend scheme*
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle preferred
- You will be subject to a DBS check and references
- The Right to Work in the UK