In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center. Now, joining 9000+ SWO employees in 90 countries, we are ready to achieve more together.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care – teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead – we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger – we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying “no”
- Make it happen – guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises.
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you – don’t hesitate and apply today.
Strategic and Business Development:
- Responsibility for pre-sales and hands-on in demand generation,
- Hands-on execution of sales processes – 90% of your time must be customer focused,
- Execution of the company strategy as well as build new business development opportunities in collaboration with Portfolio Lead and team of Presales Architects,
- Maintain good relationships with the regional Microsoft office,
- Prioritize and balance between projects priorities (“cash cow”, “strategic” etc.) with the support, Portfolio Lead, Unit Lead, and rest of sales team,
- Account planning and execution of account plans,
- Enhance up-sale and cross-sale.
Sales & Pre-Sales:
- Coordination with Predica Consulting (presales) and Delivery to close the deals and secure revenue,
- Involvement in the whole presales process from prospective to signing the contract,
Drive sales process to success,
- Hands on action to close biggest opportunities,
- Run customer presentations with pre-sales (consulting) team members,
- Look for Partnerships to enhance our offerings,
- Establish and develop business relationships with customers,
- Collaborate and use marketing lead generating services available in the organization,
- Perform scoping workshops and design sessions with customers.
- Sales/business development role in high-growth (30-50% YoY) mid-to-large sized (100 – 10’000 FTE) IT provider company,
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience and proven track record of selling IT Professional Services on Microsoft technology stack – from 100kUSD to 1mlnUSD+ to medium and large customers (500 FTE+),
- Closed sales of at least 3 big complex IT projects for various customers,
- Proven experience of managing relationships with senior decision makers on customer side,
- Experience of creating and managing relationships with external partners (ideally Microsoft),
- New business development experience with enterprise customers,
- Experience in prospecting, cold mailing, cold calling – lead generation.
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud technology stack,
- Foundational level of understanding IT Concepts (infrastructure, SDLM and cloud applications, data analytics), especially on Microsoft stack (Azure, M365),
- Deep understanding of:
- Network security: Azure provides a secure network infrastructure that helps protect against network attacks and unauthorized access,
Identity and access management: Azure provides multi-factor authentication and role-based access control to ensure that only authorized users can access sensitive information,
Threat protection: Azure includes a suite of security tools to detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats, including Azure Security Center, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, and Azure Defender,
Compliance and privacy: Azure meets various industry and government compliance standards such as ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA, and provides customers with controls to manage their privacy settings,
Data protection: Azure provides encryption, backup, and disaster recovery options to help protect customer data and keep it secure.
- Open minded challenger,
- Works on flexible hours,
- Willingness to travel up to 10-20%,
- Honesty, responsibility, reliability, transparency,
- Extreme ownership of project and tasks.
- Good presentation and communication skills,
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills,
- Good negotiation skills,
- Closing and following up with Customers.
- Fluent in English is must have.
Nice to have:
- Sandler Sales training,
- Digital Marketing experience/understanding,
- Proven experience in being part of pivotal moment in company history (working in high growth companies).
- 8000 PLN/1750 EUR self-development budget,
- Additional bonus depending on your goal achievements,
- International projects,
- The option to work from home/hybrid/office with flexible working hours,
- Hardware budget,
- Globetrotter bonus,
- Clear career path,
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, life and health insurance)*
- benefits may vary (depending on country)
See also: Poland Recruitment Agencies that Recruit Foreign Workers
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY